Valentine's Day Style // How to Wear the Valentine's Day 2017 Collection

We're about to enter the month of all pink, all the time. If your down for wearing your heart emoji on your sleeve, then check out the video I made styling some new pieces with some old pieces. 

My favorite stone is the opal.  I've been known to buy anything that even resembles and opal - like the MAC Lightscapade highlighter - so when I saw this large Rose Water Opal Living Locket I knew I had to have it!  This whole collection pairs so nicely with so many other charms.  I mean, I'm pretty sure that is the point...but I just love how Origami Owl allows you to be creative with your charms.  There's always something new to tell your story!

Join in on all the fun over in my VIP group on Facebook and don't forget to follow me on Instagram for everyday happenings!  Don't foget to show me how you rock your O2 bling as well!!

SHOP ORIGAMI OWL | JOIN MY TEAM