Start your O2 Biz for under $100 USD

I'd been thinking about jumping into the Origami Owl biz for more than 3 years before I took the leap.  And I've joined a fun and supportive community of creative gals and jumped into a fun, spirited brand that inspires me.
Today I want to extend an invitation to you to join my team!  I want to see you have fun with a new adventure and gather up some awesome jewelry in the process.  This limited time kit gives you all the tools you need to jump into your business :

Intro to the 5 Steps to Create a Living Locket

     - learn how to help others build their story

Business tools

     - tweezers, votives, displays, order forms

Planning tools

     - Designer Take Out Menu, Starter Booklet, invitations, Jewelry Bar planners

Jewelry

     - 10 assorted charms, the Living Locket, chain, dangle, Window Plate, + more

If you'd like to compare kits check them all out here!  You'll find for $99 you're starting off on the right foot!  To get a glimpse at what is offered in the O2 Starter Kit (one bump up in price from the Essentials kit at a price of $159) watch my unboxing below:

So how do you know if this opportunity is for you?

Are you a fan of jewelry ? Are you in the O2 fan club?  Are you looking to jump back in?


If you answered yest to any of these questions....then this opportunity is for you!  This limited time kit is up for grabs from January 16th, 2017 - January 20th, 2017 and has a retail value of over $275 USD.  If you have any questions shoot me an email or pop on by my Instagram and let me know how I can help you start your O2 journey!

See you soon!

SHOP ORIGAMI OWL | JOIN MY TEAM